Don’t settle with boring party favors when you can give your guests amazing favors to take home. Any of these swimming birthday party prizes will appeal to children, tweens, teens, and even adults.
When you add in the fact that you’ll be spending time with your pals, pool parties are bound to be enjoyable. And just because you don’t have a pool doesn’t mean you can’t participate. Some local facilities may be rented for such events, and PartiStaff can assist you in entertaining and feeding your guests. If you’re planning one, we’ve compiled a list of pool party ideas to help you make the most of your day.
- No pool party would be complete without a refreshing cocktail to greet guests as they arrive. Something with a fruity flavor would be ideal.
- Cushions are one of the best home design investments, instantly brightening a piece of furniture or a neutral scheme. In fact, they work in a similar manner in the wide outdoors as well.
- You’re not alone if you haven’t had balloons at a party since you were a kid. But now is the time to put them to the test once more!
- Don’t count on folks bringing their own. Assemble a large pile of new towels for individuals to use after a dip.
- Barbecues are a great method to cater for a pool party because you can cook nearly anything, from sizzling sausages to enticing chops.
- This isn’t the time to get out of fine china. A pool’s concrete flooring is hardly fine china’s best buddy. Instead, choose for brightly colored indestructible melamine or bamboo plates and bowls, as well as matching napkins.
- You don’t want to consume anything heavy while swimming. So stay away from the sticky toffee pudding (despite how good it is!). Lighter sweets with fruit at the center, like the Wimbledon classic of strawberries and cream, are a good choice. Happiness!
- Some of your guests may feel the need to unwind after a swim, BBQ, and cocktails, so make sure there is enough space. This is when plush padded seats come in handy. To create a pleasant and sunny Ibiza mood, add a parasol to provide some shade and put together a relaxed mix of sounds.
- Even if the pudding has been served, there is always room for ice cream, particularly on a hot day.
People will be content if they are gently fed and have a few great beverages, so you won’t need nearly as much as you think – with the exception of a pool. Make sure there’s plenty of drinking water available so people can keep hydrated, and consider additional items you can provide to help the day run smoothly, such as a decent supply of sunscreen — someone will always forget it on a hot day! It’s also a good idea to have a lifeguard on hand, especially if there are youngsters present.